Saturday, March 06, 2010

Bolos saja dinding itu.

Previously, I'm knowing myself as a person that who have a low in confidence. Sometimes I don't know what to do and what I'm doing is right or not. I have a lot of ideas in my head, my mind to tell to everyone but 'something' block it. Yes. I'm lack self esteem. I'm afraid of my ideas being rejected and thinking of people will keep laughing for that funny ideas.

The real is, they really don't care of what you said. You're the only one who create the situation. See? So believe to yourself. Face the challenge, more or less help to enhance your confidence to a next level. Trust me. You'll get more comfortable once you passes it. Take a deep breath, think before said and then speak or ask anything that playing in your mind. Nothing to be afraid of.

They. One of the team in my class =)


"Ya bolos saja dinding itu."

3 comments:

Yani said...

Betul Zati! Bolooss saja..Jangan cakap laju-laju sangat dah la ehhh.. btw, how are you my dear fren? dah lama x cakap2 kat phone kan..

z@ti said...

bz...bz...bz beb....xsabar nk cuti hujung bulan ni huhu

Yani said...

Zati! Cuti p Langkawi eh?