Monday, January 11, 2010

Annoying.

Sometimes I feel like to stop blogging for..ever
Why?
I just feel...it's insecure.
People say something bad, keep thinking on their way
This can be worst
Because it gives impact to anyone
He or she doesn't know the real thing happened and then simply make a conclusion
But..when I think it back
I'm not saying anything wrong
I'm just wrote what I want
what I'm thinking
what I'm reading
what I'm observing
This is all nonsense
I wont stop.

and again...

Please..bear in your mind
To think deeply before make a conclusion & judge on it.


~Wa punya sukalah wa nak cite apa...lu pedulik ape

5 comments:

Byzura Mj (By) said...

pedulik la ape org nak cakap..buat rugi taik mata je :P * eh ape kes? :D

Yani said...

Yes Zati!
I'm agree with you. When we reviewed the post tgether, there's no wrong bout the entry. That people love to make others people DOWN. Apa punya Malayu nie? Emm...people..rambut sama hitam, hati lain2. Taka pa la zati! Jangan stop blogging, or else i have nothing to read everytime u post a new entry.
Pls dont stop my dear friend!

Unknown said...

setuju ngan yani.. rambut sama hitam hati lain2... persetankan mereka semua!!!

Anonymous said...

people won't stop saying bad things about others, kak zati.

just ignore them..will ya??

z@ti said...

thanks guys..i wont stop thats my promise